Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I go to sign-up and take the Fire Safety Class?
- Are there any tests I will need to take?
- How long is the Fire Safety Class?
- When will I receive my certificate of completion?
- How do you know where to send my certificate of completion?
- What is on the certificate of completion?
- Is your Fire Safety Class guaranteed to be accepted?
- Will I receive proof of enrollment in the Fire Safety Class?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Am I able to start and stop the Fire Safety Class at any time?
- Is the information I submit through this website secure?
- Is the information I submit through this website shared with my employer, reported to the credit bureaus, or made public in any other way?
- Is the Fire Safety Class available in Spanish or any other language?
- Is this course required for all employees?
- 1. Where do I go to sign-up and take the Fire Safety Class?
The Fire Safety Class is designed to be taken completely online. You do not need to make an appointment, visit an office, or make a phone call. You can click here to register and begin your course immediately.Return to top
- 2. Are there any tests I will need to take?
Yes, this course does require that you achieve a test score of 70% or higher before a certificate of completion is issued. You will be provided unlimited attempts to pass the test.Return to top
- 3. How long is the Fire Safety Class?
You are required to spend a minimum of 1 hour reviewing the Fire Safety Class material. You do not, however, need to accrue that time in one sitting. Once enrolled, you may start and stop the Fire Safety Class at your convenience.Return to top
- 4. When will I receive my certificate of completion?
Certificates are instantly available for download and printing the moment you complete the Fire Safety Class. We will also immediately email a copy of your certificate to the provided email address. Emailed and downloaded certificates are always provided at no additional charge.
If you wish to be mailed an original document you will be given the option to purchase one at the end of your course for a nominal fee. This certificate is printed on premium paper and includes the course instructor's handwritten signature along with a raised, embossed seal.Return to top
- 5. How do you know where to send my certificate of completion?
During registration we will ask for your personal email address as well as that of your employer, attorney, legal professional, judge, caseworker, probation officer, counselor, or other party that is requiring that you complete a Fire Safety Class. Some individuals or offices may have already established a profile with our website, in which case you may only need to provide a Referral Code.
Should you choose to be mailed an original document you will also be asked to provide a mailing address, which can be different from the address printed on your certificate.Return to top
- 6. What is on the certificate of completion?
Our certificate of completion comes on an exclusive document and includes a signature from the Course Instructor and our unique seal of certification. It will also include your name, date of birth, address, and the time requirement which was fulfilled.
Your certificate will also indicate that you have successfully passed a written knowledge assessment.
The certificate does not indicate that the program was completed online. View a sample certificate.Return to top
- 7. Is your Fire Safety Class guaranteed to be accepted?
Yes. While many participants take our online Fire Safety Class for personal reasons, most will take this course to fulfill an occupational or legal requirement. We are very confident in the quality and acceptance of our program. If for any reason our Fire Safety Class certificate is not accepted for an occupational or legal requirement we will refund your money in full with written proof of decline.Return to top
- 8. Will I receive proof of enrollment in the Fire Safety Class?
Yes. Proof of enrollment will be emailed to you at no additional charge upon successful enrollment in the Fire Safety Class. Your proof of enrollment will also remain available for download from your Student Dashboard and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your profile.Return to top
- 9. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. This includes debit cards, credit cards, and pre-paid cards displaying these logos.Return to top
- 10. Am I able to start and stop the Fire Safety Class at any time?
Yes. You are able to pause your Fire Safety Class at any time by clicking the "Sign Out" button. Doing so will save your progress and allow you to resume the Fire Safety Class from where you left off.Return to top
- 11. Is the information I submit through this website secure?
- 12. Is the information I submit through this website shared with my employer, reported to the credit bureaus, or made public in any other way?
No. We do not ever share your information with any third party without your permission. When taking the Fire Safety Class you will have the option to forward your certificate of completion to a third party that you specify, but this is optional and the choice is entirely yours.
Return to top
- 13. Is the Fire Safety Class available in Spanish or any other language?
The Fire Safety Class is provided in English but many students have successfully utilized Google's free translation tool to complete the course in another language. Google's free translation tool is available at https://translate.google.com.Return to top
- 14. Is this course required for all employees?
Yes. Employers must ensure that their workers receive regular training that covers all elements of the OSHA Emergency Action Plans and Fire Prevention Plans regulations. In accordance with Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations at 29 CFR 1910.38 and 29 CFR 1910.39, many employers require that their employees receive fire safety training on initial assignment, at least annually thereafter, and when new or modified tasks or procedures affect a worker's potential occupational exposure to fire.Return to top
Still have a question that was not answered? Click here to contact us.